Thursday 12 January 2023

Death and dieing

We, Polly and I have noticed a lot of friend's and friends of friends dieing the last few days, is especially hard when they are young, and have much yet to live for. 

On this subject I say live & love every day like you mean it, make the plan, dream the dream, think ahead, at the same time live for the moment. Many have said "I wish" at the end, well that's not going to be me, or Polly. We are and will continue to giver till we can't anymore. 

Most of you know we are not rich, but we don't ask someone to sponsor or lives, we sold our house before the boom in prices, no regrets. Polly's always saying to me we got more time than money, LoL I'm not sure of that. Time on this earth 🌎 is limited, we all know this, yet we act like we have lots of time, yet we know every day is one less we have. Yet we squander the days, knowing we only have so many. 

If there is something we have not yet done I'm sure we have thought of it, and some we have decided are not worth the cost, or the time. We have been scratching a few off the list as we have been traveling, this month and next we will have a few scratches that we have planned for years, never sure we would get to them.

Here we are again east in USA, we traveled east as far as we could in Canada, and south as far as we could here in USA, likely we will travel as far south west as we can when we return to California, just because! It was never realy our goal to travel as far as we could, more was to see all we could along the way. I think we have done this, and will continue as we go. 

Meeting people is very easy for me, I'm fortunate, Polly always bugs me when I walk back in the house and say I met this guy, or I say I was talking with this woman! Or I know the dogs name but I forgot the owners name! I can always hear Polly say, "Oh do tell!" LoL 😆
Or "Really" like she was not surprised 😆

I used to hand out a card that had our name and faces on it, had our information, email, phon#, and our blog. I have a couple left, I don't hand them out so often, I usually just tell them of our blog, and if they want our phone number, often all we do is connect on FB, that's easiest. Then we are connected, really connected. Then if we are ever where the friends are, we know, and can meet if they want, or we want. 

There are times we pass by and don't get to visit, but mostly if we can we do. We will be heading west in late February, one of our bucket scratches is Graceland. After being Elvis & Marilyn on our tenth Anniversary, I have had a hankering to see Graceland, Polly too. We were scared away our first time by people saying Memphis was a dangerous place, lots of crimes, you don't want to go there. Since we have listened to others saying that's not the whole place, go, see the parts that are the history of Elvis. Listen to the music 🎵🎶, enjoy Memphis. So we will.

Sometimes I wonder if the bucket list will ever be all scratched off, but mostly I just keep adding more to the bucket, LoL that keeps us moving forward. Polly has this way of saying "I was thinking" 🤔. LoL, always I'm careful about this line of thought, I never really know what's coming 😆 Polly's adding all the time.

I woke this morning at 3am, sad thoughts have a way of creeping in as I lay in bed awake, so up I get. This morning I decided writing would help. Well it did, I feel better now, my first cup of coffee ☕ is not done, but it's cold. LoL, I'm going to pour another now, it's 5:38, guess time went by fast. Happy I could pass it here enjoying the thoughts of the future, while thinking of past memories. 

What a mix life is hey, today is another that we will see the sun, and feel the warmth of our winter choices. 5:41 now, just clicked another few minutes off my life. Wonder when it will end, Wonder if the bucket will be emptied. I'm not sure, but I am sure we will have given it the best dam kick we could. 

Every Day, another chance to get that one more kick in 😉 today no plans to start, but I wrote this, and that's something. 👍

❤️🤗 Love our life. 

PS, I know something I'm going to do today, I found a few good shells yesterday, I have a plan to make something 😃






No comments:

Post a Comment