Friday 8 September 2023

Messaging? What can a message do?

        Started the playhouse for Colton

I have a few friends and family I message daily, my way of keeping in touch with a few that are important in my life, some I or rather we call intermittently, and have fun good conversations with, and some just a message every once in awhile. Even a small message is good, just let people know you are there, and are interested in what's up. Some it happens in a FB post, a comment or a message. 

I know how important it can be as not that long ago I would get a message from my son Chris in the morning, was always looking forward to this! I haven't thought of it for a long time now, but I did just now. I miss the messages, I miss his comedy, although I have a good relationship with his fiance Ciara, and his son Colton, and sometimes Chase. Still I miss him, just not as intense as before. 

This morning a good little visit as I typed here with Steven my nephew, him and Chris talked alot too. Was nice to visit with him, it helps. Even with all this time passed, I still cry when I think of it, sometimes it's just a feeling, and sometimes a real ass cry. Today a mix, had a few sobs, then continue with life, a walk is in order now, that also helps. When I walk I think, sometimes maybe too much lol. Sun's up now, so off I go, walking and thinking of the future, what's next! 

Today I'll get a few more pallets for Colton's play house 🏠, I'm enjoying the thought of it as much as I will building it. I'm going to get a small hammer for him today, he wants to be involved. Forward we go, not forgetting, just moving on, making new memories. 

I love our life even with the pains 🤗♥️


No comments:

Post a Comment