Wednesday 27 September 2023

My coffee ☕ let's me know

I read, I think, and as I do this I also sip away on my coffee ☕, I realized this morning that as I sip on my coffee I can tell just how absorbed I am in what I'm doing by the temperature of my coffee I sip. The colder it is, the more I'm concentrating on what I'm doing, reading or writing. 

This morning I woke early Surprise lol, I have a couple good sleep in's, then back to 3:30am wake up πŸ˜„ I'm used to it now, nice to have a sleep in, but this early time is good too. When I woke today my thoughts went to the castle playhouse I'm building for Colton, the last bits will be finished soon, and a sign, plaque, coat of arms? I looked at a few possibilitys yesterday, and those came to mind this morning as I lay awake.

Sleeping on a thought doesn't mean I'll have a decision in the morning, just that I give the idea a little time, and for me anyway that helps with the process, helps me create the best idea for what I was looking for. I can't say it works easy every time, but mulling it around in my thoughts helps me get to what satisfies my "Ahhh! That's just Right" kind of feeling. 

So this morning I've thought less about it now I'm awake, and later today I'll think about it as the day goes, I want to come up with something that says "Colton's Castle" who knows, it might be just that simple πŸ˜†
I look in my cup, empty now, I smile, off for coffee ☕ #2 now. All the time thinking. Even when I'm not paying attention, I'm thinking. In the background we think, or our brain continues on a problem subconsciously, that's why when we say something like "I can remember, but I'll remember in the middle of the night" our brain keeps going, what you want from it will come if given time, and relaxation. 

I've found forcing myself to get something done, finished, completed is the best way to feel afterwards that it's not right, worse it's terrible the way it turned out. But on the other hand, it's done! And sometimes that's what I what so I push. Today most of what I wanted to get done on Colton's Castle will be done, I'll be getting the final bits of finishing done, and if the weather permits a little more stain, and some black πŸ–€ for... now what's the word? There I go, I can't think of the word I need here, I snicker a little, I'll get it, I'll just leave this and continue, come back to it later when my brain remembers. 

This castle fort playhouse has been fun to make, and yesterday I saw just how fun it will be for Colton, as well as Chase, they will play together here, with friends creating memories that will last a lifetime. 

Contrast, that's the word I was looking for πŸ˜„, funny how our brains work hey! 

I saw this yesterday, they were both committed to staining the playhouse, along with Ciara, was nice to sit back fo a moment after staining the afternoon away, and watch the 3 of them with their brushes all committed to giving their all for the castle. I have to admit Colton covered the most area, well at least he was everywhere πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Chase concentrated on his area, Ciara also concentrated on her side of the castle, but Colton he was into every place he could go. Was a really good show, made me very happy to see them all together.

We are looking at our leave time now as it's getting closer to the time we plan to go. As that time gets closer always, OH yeah, we want to do this, we have to do that, got to go here, get that! You know, the last few weeks, become days, then hours, then bye bye πŸ‘‹

I saw Wendy with her calendar out the other day, saying "let me write this down, we have so much going on" that told me we are getting close to our end of our visit here. 

Took a sip, the new coffee ☕ is just warm now, funny how fast that happens when busy. 

6am now, WOW that 21/2 hours went fast! 

We, Ciara and I talked yesterday about a vigil on the anniversary of Chris's accident, still hard to call it an "accident". We are thinking we'll invite friends, and family, see if we can maybe draw some attention to the fact that nothing has been done, that the person that committed this crime is free to do as he wants, while we have lost our Son, FiancΓ©, Father, Brother, Cousin, Friend. And Chris, he lost his life! 

News media may be interested, I'm sure nothing happens if we do nothing, so this may just shake loose something that can help bring about change, as this is something that needs to change, people need to be accountable for their actions, the driver, the passenger, the police, the prosecutor, the courts, the lawyers, and our laws all need to change how we handle crimes like this. 

It was Thursday October 13th, 5:30 pm approximately the time this crime took place. 

This year it'll be Friday the 13th of October, we'll be across from the Circle K on 76th avenue on the corner of Resources Rd. Remembering our son Chris Browning. 

Please join us if you can, many people could make a change in how we as a society deal with crimes like this. 

I'm thinking of starting at the police station, and make my way there, maybe slow, very slow driving just like our justice system works, slow or not at all like in this case. 

I've been thinking about what to doo, subconsciously and consciously for a long time now, what would make a difference? 
I'm not sure this would, but just maybe it'll do something that changes how this crime is not being handled. No charges. I'll say that again, No Charges! 

The procecuter gets off, the police get off, and the criminal gets off!  The victim and his families get no justice. This needs to change, if we want to change the behavior of people that drive the streets in Canada. 

Hmm sounds like a speech! 

My thoughts for this morning, coffee ☕ is almost cold now, rain is steady now, I lay my head back in this recliner and think, again LoL. Well not really laughing out loud, just more a snicker. Wondering if anything will change what the courts, lawyers, prosecutors, cops do? 

When we leave here we will go towards Edmonton, the head prosecutor for the province is there, I'm going to go see her, see if I can get her to understand this is wrong, and that something has to change. That's not my last stop, I'll find a way to change how this kind of crime is delt with in our country. 

My subconscious is always working on this, trying to figure out a way to get this resolved. Change needs to happen here. 

That's my early morning this morning, for today the castle might have to wait for anymore stain till next year if the rains keep coming, but that's ok, most of it has a coat on it now. I hear Polly up now, the day has started, Polly says "it's too early, still dark out". I say "cloudy out, so 6:45 still dark"  still she's back to bed πŸ’€πŸ˜΄

Feeling like a home day today, unless the rains quit, well maybe a visit with Colton and Ciara, that be nice too πŸ€—❤️

Coffee ☕ is cold now πŸ€’ still tastes good πŸ‘

Love our life, ❤️πŸ€— even without justice!








No comments:

Post a Comment