Saturday 27 May 2023

We all adapt to the amount of space we have available, no matter small or big.


I was in a house being remodeled yesterday, and it struck me this morning as I thought about our home, and how when people come in, mostly just us, but as you enter there is really not much room. We have a place to hang a few coats, and you are on your way to a seat from the entrance, not a huge area. You can wander around the kitchen if ya want, but likely Polly be there doing something. 

Others I notice have lot's of room, then there is the filler up attitude that seems to come with lots of room, just natural to put this there, and that there, till you have a cramped space. Funny how we do that, get a huge space, and next fill it up to where it's too small. 

We have tried to keep our trailer space open, so it's easy to pass through, no obstacles.

 I did make a table that is in the way in the living room, I'm going to get rid of that this next while, not sure exactly how as Polly now uses it for a photo of her and her sister, and cards and stuff, I'm going to suggest something to her, see if she be ok with it.  

I like the table, just gets in the way sometimes. Will see what Polly says. 

I woke early again, but had a good 6 hrs sleep, and birds were a chirping, was nice, they are quiet now. A message came up from a friend, about a party 🥳🎉 in July, I'll talk with Polly about it later, then another message, a friend I've talked to many times, she also wakes early. She's had much health issues, and her daughter too now, been a rough haul lately. Always nice to talk with her, early. We keep the same kinda schedule. 

Coffee ☕ is really good, water here is great, so soft. You know before we started to travel I never really knew what hard water was. We have learned so much from our travels, I'm truly amazed how much. This last year and a half was amazing looking back. We have a friend that's in Africa now, completed a month long or so trip to many places, just amazing all she saw. I don't know that we'll go back again, was Funtastick when we were there, but is costly, as well as long flights, not wanting to do that again anytime soon. 

Right at this moment I'm totally happy with our life here at Arrowvale, is just right. Exercise is going good, walking more, working on stuff more, visiting friends and family more,  trailer all fixed up, getting Dr stuff all caught up, not sure I'll be going to the dentist in Canada anymore, too darn expensive. Two fillings were $500. And a cleaning for $300, I'm close to Mexico in the winter, I'm going there for the cleaning this winter, and from now on. That's my bitchin for today. 

Polly made cupcakes for the crew at Arbutus RV service department yesterday, they turned out beautiful as I knew they would, 24  cupcakes, 12 carrot 12 chocolate, what a girl she is.
       Mike was busy, he really was surprised

The first batch I think she wasn't awake enough yet, but she dumped that in a pan, and put some icing on it, now we have a Cake I'm going to have to eat 🍰😲 chocolate. Darn!

Coffee ☕ #2 now, going to be another beautiful day ❤️🤗 life's good, Really good 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment