Saturday 22 July 2023

Are you doing what you're supposed to do?

What are you supposed to do?

Not sure what supposed to do really is, I'm doing what I like, and when it's not as I like I either get it done quickly, or I get it done by someone else. Today I spent much time getting things better organized and just tidying up our trailer and the campsite here at Jack & Wendy's yard. After I finished, and went in and had a sandwich (thanks Polly) I had a nap. When I woke I felt like I could sleep more, but I do know not to, as would be awake too early in the morning. 

I think we are doing our retirement the best way for us, Are we doing as we are supposed to? I'm not sure, but we're having fun, and happy most every day, so I guess we are doing it right 👍 No matter what other's might think, we are the ones making our plans, and will do till the day we pass! 

I did my thing today, Polly did hers, we had a really nice dinner just now, Polly made a prawn dish that Wendy had a recipe for, along with stuffed mushrooms and lemon 🍋 desert that was great 👍 Life's good, we both love this new place, we've been here before, and will come again. Jack usually has a project or two for me, nothing too hard to do, but is nice to have something to do here, give back a little. 

It's warm out later tonight, be a bit before it cools down, I'm thinking a walk is in order now. Tomorrow the girls are going to the Barbie movie, Jack & I not sure what we'll do, but I think the small privacy fence will be my go to. Got a snag tree to fall too, maybe next week, that be fun. Then the little fort I want to make at Ciara's for Colton, that'll be fun too. 

I'm thinking that we are doing what we want in life, not as we should do, even if I'm not sure what we should do? LoL

Every day an adventure, not always super exciting, but always something new and different. Keeps up both guessing what's next. 

I remember some information I read about certain words, Should, Cold, Would, are all similar, I learned a long time ago is important to start with a positive attitude, and should isn't, could doesn't make it, and would is just a no go word. 

I Will do this, sometimes I think about it for awhile, kinda get the idea straight in my head, and sometimes I just go at it right away. The best way to start is "I will" from this there is no Could, Would, or Should. 

During covid times I was working in my wood working shop, and people came over with ideas, wanting to know if I could make this, or do that. I learned them to just say yes! Yes I can. Was a real good feeling helping other's with something they wanted, and gave me an opportunity to think how to do it. I made many things, at the same time I made many happy doing something that made me happy 😊😁

Win win is what it's called, that's what I call it when I do what I love, and while doing it, others are grateful. Even writing here, is a gift to me and to others, I'm fortunate to have this ability, and love to write. I'm no Shakespeare, I'm just enjoying my thoughts, and pecking at this phone beside Polly after dinner, enjoying myself. 

Now for that walk! LoL 😆

Love this life 🤗❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment