Friday 12 June 2015

Early Start

Up early again, 6am last day of work before we head to the cabin. Coffee was a miss, first pot I skipped the coffee... LOL now got the real goods cooking. Looking forward to today, it's windy, and a little cooler today. The 14 day forecast looks good, a little worried about the wind, but hope it will calm down by tomorrow. Mmm Coffee tastes good.

Had a good day yesterday, walk with Bosco around the Diamond early, got home and decided to roll up the awning on the trailer as windy, and we were leaving for 2 weeks. Got part way through, and needed a stool to get up and hold the tie that controls the speed the awning rolls up, hmm OK now I shift to make a step stool for the stairs as I had wanted to do this for awhile and today was the day.
All went good, and in a couple hours I had what I wanted, went in the house to find the earmuffs I left in there when I went in before. Clock says 12:30, wow did time pass fast.

While building I was thinking of the tools I was using, and the wood I had saved from the chipper at the mill. What will I do with these things when we pack up to leave? What tools will I take? I like to do some wood working, will I bring the tools, and get wood if I want to do something? I will work on these thoughts later. Belt sander, air compressor with nail gun, hammer, saw horses, clamps, Geezzz, I guess these will have to go, storage for now, and maybe sell if stay on the road.

My completed step stool, worked well and Polly said she liked the hearts that I carved out of the center. Me I just had fun building it, and this made me think about our move to the trailer, and on the road. What we will leave behind, and what/how will we do what we can now on the road?
   
 
 


 
 




 
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment