Monday 1 June 2015

My First Blog


Brent & Polly's Blog

 

Today I write my first blog entry.

 Polly "Paulette" my wonderful wife says to me a couple weeks ago as we are doing our daily walk  "We should blog our tirp as we go." My response "Yea, that means you got an idea for something and I will do it? right..."  she laughs once again, (she is a good laugher) and here I am doing what she said was a good idea. I agree that it is a good idea, and off I go thinking about a blog. What do I do, look blogging up on the internet, get a few looks at what others do, and why, then I get impatient and here I am writing. Well really I'm tapping,  I guess I will have to get better at the keyboard if I am to continue with this blog. 

We were out with our best friends Americo, and Claudette last night, went to our Legion here in Ladysmith for a dance, the band was Chevy Ray and the Fins. We had a fun time as usual. Dressed up like the 50's, Americo had his Elvis costume on and was ready to party! We stayed up late, and when we got home, there sat Americo and Claudette by our new to us fifth wheel trailer and truck. They got home before us, as they took the car, and Polly and I walked home. Get a couple more beers and get a couple more chairs, and we sit and talk and laugh about the nights fun.  I hear A&C talking now, they just wolk, so this tapping will now come to an end, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment