Tuesday 30 June 2015

Tuesday looking forward to Canada Day Tomorrow



We don't have a plan for this Canada day, as not a weekend, and different to take the day in the middle of the week. Will work good for me though as just getting back to work, and am a little stiff and sore.

Sunday a couple that just bought a home in our community moved in, and brought with them there 36' Coachman motor home. Polly and I were just heading out to measure the size of the mat we would need for our trailer outside deck area, and here is this bus moving in! Wow was that a Big surprise. I saw it on the road an hour or so before, when I went for a walk with Bosco, but didn't think of it moving into the RV parking we have beside our house.

Polly and I met the people, Susan & Peter the seam nice, Peter was in the process of trimming up the cedar trees that were encroaching on the gate entrance area. Pete said "Don't want to get a scratch on the side, takes allot of time to get it out once it is scratched" Hmm I think he is really particular, and very motivated as he trims the branches. John shows up as I watch Pete up on the ladder he got off the motor home to trim up higher. John and I help move the branches away from the entrance.

Now Pete moves in the MH, with Sue guiding him.

OK let's take a look inside, and we all pile in to take a look at the inside, looks great, shinny marble looking floors, leather couch in front and behind the driving area and all newness is what I notice. Slides I see are at least 3, but all are in so can't get a good look at the home layout.

Now I look out our window every morning and see not our trailer, but this huge newer Bus, as Polly calls it. Still nice to see some new coming our way, new bus, and new people to our neighbourhood.

Good so see, even if we are about to leave next year, still good to have others move in and change the dynamics of our small piece of the world.

Well off to work again, knowing I get tomorrow off will make it even better today.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment