Wednesday 3 June 2015

Stiff and sore in the same old places



That is how today feels starting out. Work was good to return to yesterday, this morning the beginning of sore feet from standing for most of the day. Stiff sore back, and tired when I wake. Sholder was really sore at the end of the day, but feels good now. As I wake first thought was tired still, and then I think well lets go, can't stay in bed.

I wake early usually, 5:30am this morning felt like a sleep in. I tried to stay awake after dinner last night so I would get a full sleep,(had a few nod offs sitting up)but it worked. Today I may be a little slower to get to movement, but all will be good. Coffee is good, but this blogging kinda slows the cup drain.

 Last night when I got home I spent a couple hours moving the trailer around, as I got a ground sheet to go under the trailer to stop the grass from growing under it. I think it will stay in our RV park for another month, before we get down to using it. Got to get the trailer licence before we can take it out for a trip on our own.

Talked with a friend from work last night about his predicament, he has been off for almost 6 months, and his ankle is getting better, but the end of the sick pay coverage is coming close and he is getting no good results from his doctor. "MRI wait" is what he has now. MRI wait, Hmm, I wonder if that would be classified as a condition? What a shit game this is, tied up between doctors and the health care lack of care. Phisio is the only thing that may be helping, but of course that cost's, and with less income that takes it's toll. We talked about what's next, I don't know if I helped him, but I did empathize and let him know about my own situation. He sees the doctor tomorrow, hope he can make some headway.

 I will call tonight and see how he made out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment