Saturday 6 June 2015

Up early again

Polly and I along with Bosco slept in the trailer last night, woke up to the birds at 4:30am, beautiful sounds. They all had something to sing about, going to be a warm, beautiful, sunny, hot day.

Was a fun night at the Legion, John and Carol joined us, and we shared a few stories, had a few laughs, as well as a few beers. Polly was innocent  she had no beers, saving for tonight she said. There were many people there and all talking at the same time, it sounded kinda like the birds this morning. Hmmm, I guess we are not so different hey! All excited  to be with friends, and share what the week was like, and about the weekend plans ahead. Was a nice sound to hear last night. We didn't win any meat in the meat draws, but that was ok, as we were set for dinner anyway.

Got home and Polly made some supper, was good. Some left over stir fry from last night, and rice, as well as a salad, I am eating more salads lately, and really liking it. While she did that I grabbed another beer and  Bosco and I went outside and sat in the sun, and guarded the yard. LOL Beauty evening and a week done at work. Turned out to be ok for my shoulder, still sore, but manageable pain.

We showed Anna the trailer on Thursday and all she could say was you guys.. Oh you guys, what a nice trailer, all matches, and Brown, you know me all about brown. She was really impressed. We found out that Anna did some camping years ago, and she loved it. Makes me wonder why she doesn't anymore?
6am already, got to go soon to meet others for the trip to Botanical Beach today. Get Polly a coffee, and another for me, pack up the camera, and get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment